Which Exhibition Stand is right for your Business?
There’s absolutely no reason not to participate in trade shows and exhibitions related to your industry. Trade shows are interactive events that offer amazing opportunities to spread your brand, connect with new clients. Prospects and analyze your competitors all in one place. But, to connect with new clients you have to make the right impression on them and for this, you need a perfect exhibition stand.
Having the right and exhibition stand doesn’t mean having an inexpensive exhibition stand always. To select the right exhibition stand, you must know about all the major types of exhibition stands.
To help you make the right choice, we are mentioning here a complete guide for all kinds of mostly used exhibition stands.
3 Types of Trade Show Displays
There are commonly three main types of trade show displays:
Custom: These can be the most expensive displays to design, build, transport, and install but produces massive impact. It also requires a professional team for assembly and dismantling.
Portable: These are easy to transport and can be set up by a single person in an hour or less.
Modular: Modular displays are easily transportable, but generally need truck freight. They produce more impact, can be modified, and take longer to set up.
Portable displays are the handiest displays that can get nicely managed and packed into carrying cases that you can often wheel around. While on a flight these can be checked with your baggage and be set up at the show easily and quickly. The commonly used size for these are 10×10 or 10×20 but these are the perfect choice not only for local shows but also for the companies who are exhibiting for the first time and are not ready to buy big booths.
- Fast and simple setup
- Easily transportable
- Don’t make a lot of impact at large trade shows
- Can’t be customized
Modular stands are similar to lego as these are built with the help of a series of panels. Modular stands can be created into a variety of booth configurations, features, and sizes.
- Entire custom layout and designs
- Easy to change the layout/design
- Can be changed creatively by reprinting the fabric attached to the modular frame
- Allows accessories to be attached to the walls
- Can be changed and modified
- Can be rented rather than purchased
- More expensive than a portable display
- More expensive to transport to a show
- Takes more time and manpower to assemble and dismantle
Custom-designed booths are known to produce a bigger impact at a show. You can design and build your booth in any style, size, and shape with custom displays.
- Makes an extremely high impact that gets noticed and talked about
- Materials cannot be converted into another design or layout
- Expensive to transport, set up, and dismantle
If you are looking for an exhibition stand builder that will understand your business requirements entirely. Stand builder give you the best exhibition stand then Triumfo can help you the best. Contact us today for the best exhibition stands along with end-to-end exhibition services.