ESCRS 2024 Barcelona, Spain
ESCRS Barcelona 2024 is a must-attend exhibition for ophthalmologists. Organized for the first time in 1991, the event has continuously been a one-stop platform to promote education in the field of refractive surgery.
The ESCRS 2024 trade show will take place from September 06 to 10, 2024 in Barcelona, Spain.
Why Exhibit at ESCRS 2024 Barcelona Expo?
- In the last edition, the ESCRS was attended by 15, 000+ visitors from the world.
- It is expected that the event will be attended by a highly specialized audience of ophthalmologists, eye surgeons, and healthcare professionals.
- Know about the recent technological advancements in the area of cataracts, glaucoma, regressive surgeries, corneal surgery, and retinal illnesses
- At last year’s exhibition, the show was buzzing over the latest technology presented by Bausch + Lomb and Technolas Perfect Vision.
- In 2023, the highlights of the ESCRS Barcelona were 5 symposiums of which 4 were research symposia.
- In 2023, there were 100 wet labs and 110 instructional courses for anterior segment surgeons.
- In the previous edition, there was an initiative “ESCRS mission Zero sustainability journey” where the visitors can learn about the goals of reducing carbon emissions for health and wellness.
The event promotes research in the field of intraocular lens implantation to treat a range of vision issues like age-related farsightedness, and near-sightedness.
If you want to exhibit in the ESCRS Barcelona 2024, then you can book a custom exhibition booth with the help of exhibition booth builder in Barcelona, for your particular brand needs.