TOP 5 UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS IN PARIS, FRANCE IN 2022-2023
“City of Lights” Paris is the most preferred location for hosting exhibitions. This is due to its accessibility. Paris is well-served by air and train connectivity. It also is very appealing and the city incorporates innovative ways to organize exhibitions in Paris.
Paris also has some of the best exhibition halls and convention centers. Due to numerous exhibitions being held here every year, the exhibition stand contractors and booth builder industry in Paris is flourishing.
The exhibition industry in Paris remains a very pertinent city hosting a variety of diverse exhibitions throughout the year. These exhibitions attract lakhs of visitors all around the globe. Thereby, coming up with various other business ideas as well.
As we are aware that Exhibitions in Paris are a common site to watch, we have selected the top 5 trade shows in Paris that are going to be organized in the period 2022 to 2023. If you belong to any of these industries, you should definitely exhibit and fulfil your exhibition objective:
Food Ingredients (Fi) Europe and Ni:
- FI Europe a trade fair in Paris going to be from 6 to 8 December 2022 in Paris.
- FI Europe is the global meeting place for all the stakeholders in the food ingredients industry.
- Over 500,000 people will attend FI Europe. At FI Europe you’ll be able to meet top professionals from the food and beverage industry, can interact with thousands of potential clients and also know about the market trends, and witness the newest innovations.
- The expo is going to be held from 6 to 10 November 2022
- Equip’ Hotel is another essential trade show in Paris. This trade show is organized for the hospitality professionals.
- Here, you can meet almost 19% of visitors from outside France. Equip’ Hotel is an ideal platform to present your product range to the entire world and get feedback, plus you can meet important national and international buyers.
- Texworld Paris is going to be held from 6 to 8 February 2023.
- This exhibition in Paris is an international Trade Show for fabrics and accessories. It is one of the largest sourcing trade shows in Paris that features apparel fabrics and the fabric industry.
- This trade fairs in Paris will feature 23,000+ exhibitors and more than 500,000 visitors from all around the globe.
Who’s Next Winter 2023:
- Who’s Next Winter is going to be held from 20 to 23 January 2023.
- This exhibition in Paris is held twice a year, during winters in January, and in September during summers.
- This trade fairs in Paris is all about ladies’ and men’s ready-to-wear urban fashion.
- The exhibition in Paris will feature more than 650 exhibitors from France, and around 35,000 national and 24,000 international buyers.
- Salon International de l’Agriculture (SIA) is going to be held at the Paris expo Porte de Versailles from 25 February to 3 March 2023.
- This trade show in Paris is all about Livestock Production, Agricultural Services and Professions, Crops, and Plants, among others.
- SIA 2023 will host live demonstrations, performances and an on-site marketplace for the newest products and technologies.
We have only listed a few of the hundreds of trade fairs that are organized in Paris. There are many more related to other industries.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article, and we expect that you got to know about the “Top 5 Upcoming Exhibitions in Paris, France in 2022-2023.